Every entrepreneur needs an assistant, to complete administrative tasks and fill the gaps allowing the business owner to focus on growing the business.
Maybe you don’t love the administrative duties of running a business, or side hustle. That’s an area I can create some ease. I have managed elite business trip coordination, provided administrative support sufficient for lawyers, and can fine tune your schedule gifting you more time.
I’m passionate when people are out doing what they love, with people they want to work with!
My clients enjoy the peace of mind knowing I’ll compile the best choices, and make the best decision, for them using all of the resources available, whether that’s managing their mail, calendar, or researching for upcoming/current projects. Most clients only need 5-10 hours of my administrative time each week, compared to having an in-house assistant saving them several hundred dollars each week. My rates include all of the basic necessities to perform this work, reducing the cost of required utilities, office space, and many more expenses the business owner may not have in their desired work space.
Perhaps after reading the list to the right you find yourself wanting to delegate multiple tasks listed, perhaps even a few that are not listed. If so, please send me a message using the form below so we can have a conversation and see how I am able to help you.
- Answering help requests
- Blog management
- Booking appointments with clients
- Calendar Management
- Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks)
- Database building
- Email Management/Filtering
- File Management
- Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
- Hotel and Flight Booking
- Liaison between you and other team members
- Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
- Project Management
- Setup Email Autoresponders
- Social Media Accounts creation, and management
- Transcription (transcribing voicemail/voice notes)